So, I've had two job interviews in my life, and both times I totally botched it
And didn't get the job
I don't know what it is, I just feel like I'm babbling the whole time
And lately I've been having nightmares
And each one involves a job interview gone horribly wrong
Is that weird?
I'm totally addicted to cheddar and sour cream chips.
I could live on them.
I would just like to say that the Bachelor is a total wimp sissy
Really? Crying on a date and making the girl comfort you?
Just jump off the bridge already.
He does get props for kicking Michelle off though.
Geez louise woman.
And yes, I'm watching the Bachelor while I should be doing homework.
That's all for now.
Peace out.
3 comments:
I agree about the bachelor. Melissa..wow what a crazy. and he is a sissy. :)But this season has the most drama ever. ha
Totally agree with you on the bachelor. :) Drama, drama, drama.
Also, the interviewing thing... gets easier the more that you do it. Just like everything else in life. SO you'll be alright. Don't worry.
You totally got me hooked on the Bachelor. Now I am all into it. Thanks a lot! Haha
Post a Comment