Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last Post.

This is my last post as a non-missionary. And then I'll be an RM. Forever.
I just logged out of my facebook for the last time.
And it felt really momentous. 
I logged out of my gmail.
I gave all my passwords to my mom.
Don't let her share them with you.
I'm listening to my last worldly song.
"Dynamite" by Taio Cruz.
Because I can't help dancing to it.
In an hour and a half, I'll be set apart.
What the WHAT.

Also, Jaime will be taking over blogging, posting all my letters, and hopefully posting some of her own blog posts here and there, just so you don't get bored with all my baptism stories ;)
Have a good 18 months.
I'll miss you all.
I'm totally crying over here.
What a pansy bonanza I am.
So there it is.
The last post.


Peace out, world.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow. How momentous! You are forever changed now. You're a missionary! Congratulations!!! I am so envious of what you are doing right now. Don't take one second for granted. Have a BLAST! And send me something from Paris. :)

Anonymous said...

That made me cry. Not joking.