You know the movie "The Other Side of Heaven"?
The one where John Groberg goes on a mission to Tonga, and the whole time he's writing his girl whom he's madly in love with? You remember the part at the beginning where he's pushing her on the swing and talking about the moon? And he says something about how no matter where they are, they'll both be looking at the same moon?
Well.
Last summer when I was in Bakersfield, I got a text from Jaime
"Remember that wherever you are, we're both under the same moon"
And I got a kick out of it
My sister is funny. And she missed me. Aww.
Anyway it's become a joke now, whenever we're separated.
That at least we're under the same moon.
And then today, while I was shopping for a tracting bag, we found these:
So of course we had to buy them.
And now each of us will have one.
For when we miss each other.
![]() |
| Hey, we can't all be photogenic. |




3 comments:
I love this! You two are so adorable and awesome!
Wow. This totally made me jelous for a sister that I was close in age too! :)
AWW!!!! this almost made me cry inside! Too Cute!!
Post a Comment