The Admissions Committee is delighted to inform you that you have been admitted to Brigham Young University to begin Fall 2009. Through your preparation and personal achievements you have distinguished yourself from a very strong group of applicants. We believe you will make a positive contribution to our BYU community. It is a great pleasure to welcome you to our campus to pursue your educational goals."

+

=Pure Happiness
That's right, ladies and gentlemen. My amazing and wonderful and incredible and perfect sister made it into the college of her dreams!!!We're so proud of her and I'm sure she'll be excited when she finds out...she's currently on tour with the Timpview Orchestra. Congratulations Jaime!!
4 comments:
Yay! I knew she would get in!
Tell her congratulations for me!
pass on our congratulations to her. . . I can't believe she's already going to college. She was just starting high school before we left!
congratulations jaime! you're gonna LOVE it.
I just realized the other night that this picture is totally photoshopped. That's the Maesar building, which faces the Y.
Post a Comment