Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family. Isn't it about....Time?

This was going to be the longest post in the history of mankind, but my computer was being slow. And I am not a patient person.
This is my mom's mom's mom and dad. Aka, my great grandparents. I was given a picture of my great grandma for my birthday 2 years ago, and I remember looking at it and thinking, "Weird, we have the same nose. I guess I can't ever hate my nose, because it's not even really mine." Oddly enough, I don't remember ever having unfriendly feelings towards my nose before that. So I don't know where that came from.

My grandpa was (and still is) a stud.

This is my beautiful grandma at (I think) college graduation. I wish I looked that mature and glamorous...

Now you see where I get my good looks from.
To be continued..

2 comments:

Diane Owen said...

That is my all-time favorite picture of my dad. He is totally a stud isn't he?

Dan and Donna said...

Hi, it's grandma...you mom's mom! The picture you posted was actually one of my high school graduation pictures. I thought I had destroyed all those low cut pictures! But thanks for believing that we are still beautiful and "studdish"...It makes my day to read all these wonderful blogs.