Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine's Dance!

I have yet to figure out this blogger thing, so the images are in reverse order. Sorry. Anyway....Jaime went to the Valentine's Dance!! She was asked by Joe Lambson, from the ward and she had so much fun! (So far, anyway. They left like half an hour ago...I was just too excited to wait before putting these up. )
Aren't they just so cute together? Ah, high school dances. The good old days...

He brought her a rose and a bag full of chocolate! Definitely a keeper. His sisters trained him well :)

She was a wee bit nervous. Can you tell?

She's so beautiful! She seems to have hoarded all the good genes.

Saweet silver shoes. Her first time wearing heels...hopefully not a problem :D

Frantically getting ready, this part was fun to watch.


We love you Jaime! You looked beautiful! (And Joe, we love you too. You have great taste)
Oh aaaaand my mom made the dress. Yeah, my mom's amazing. It's cool.

2 comments:

Diane Owen said...

Wow, she's a babe! And your mom is too talented. Makes us look bad. And I can't believe Joe is old, I still remember him as a little kid! Of course I kind of think of Jaime that way too, so I guess it works out.

BrittanyB said...

yes, your mom is amazing. and I cannot believe how grown up Jaime looks!!! It's killing me that you guys keep growing up and that we've been gone so long!