CHAOS [key-os]. Noun. any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe. ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun. A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Because I Think I'm Hilarious
Someone observed about me recently that I love to hear the sound of my own voice. I am afraid, looking at all the blogging I have done recently, and the 175 random facts about myself that I've posted on facebook, that this seems to be true. Am I a narcissist? I think realization is the first step towards recovery. However, looking at all the other blogs out there, and all the other facebookers in whose steps I am following, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. And as long as I'm with the crowd....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who on earth told you that? They were lying.
Post a Comment