Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life


Today the weather was GORGEOUS. The sun was shining and it was so warm that when I was standing at the stoplight it actually got hot. Woopee! I wore flip flops today! And people were studying outside and it felt like spring had arrived. (Never mind the fact that it's still February) Add to that the fact that midterms are over, and thus the semester is more than halfway over!!
Reasons I want the semester to be over:

  • Um, the semester will be over. 'Nuff said.
  • When the semester's over, it will be summer. And therefore warm.
  • In the summer I will be working somewhere other than the computer lab!! Woot!
  • End-of-Semester camping trip
  • I'll be visiting Brittany!!
  • Christina will be coming back from Hawaii! Sad for her, good for me
  • ASHER WILL BE BACK FROM HER MISSION!! This should have been number one. I'm so excited to see her again and hear all her stories
  • I will be done with Stats 221 and THEN officially done with math classes.
When the semester is over, life will officially be paradaisical :)

1 comment:

BrittanyB said...

I would love to see that visiting thing happen!