Well this was a fun week.
Highlights:
We had ZONE CONFERENCE! Always the best. And this one was Christmas-y! Even better. We talked about who we are at the beginning of our mission and who we can become at the end, and being the hands of the Savior this Christmas season. And Sister Poznanski reminded us that when we bear testimony, our sins are forgiven! I'm going to be bearing testimony more often, I can say that much.
And, I sang a song in front of everyone. And it was terrible and I'm never doing it again. Some people just aren't performers. And some people can't control what their face does when they skip a whole page of music. Haha.
Sorry about this email. I'm distracted.... I'm putting all that wonderful stuff you sent me onto my ipod! Yay! Merry Christmas to all!
Our amis are doing great, almost too great. We don't have to do anything to get them to come to church, they all come on their own. And yesterday we had one who just randomly showed up, who used to be taught by the elders but we haven't been able to get a hold of.
They all love us so much, it's wierd. Kevin and Alex wanted to take us with them to Disneyland Paris, and Kevin was all excited last time we went to see them, he said he added the Book of Mormon to his favorite books on Facebook. Haha, oh facebook. And they gave us a Christmas tree! When they heard ours was just made out of paper.
We've had some cool teaching moments, Soeur Williams and I. I've never been with a companion who I was so in sync with and it's cool. But I am now out of email time so you should go to her blog and read about it. sisterwilliamsinparis.blogspot.com
I love you! The church is true!
peace,
Soeur Larsen
No comments:
Post a Comment