Monday, December 26, 2011

Soeur Larsen: Part XLI

P-day is short today because yesterday was p-day too, so I really don't have time to email, and I talked to you yesterday! But I have so many good stories this week! Remind me to tell you later about the giant group of Catholic boys, and Valerie's baptism, and Christmas Eve. 
It was so good talking to you all yesterday! And super super wierd being there for Jaime's call, I felt like I was watching a movie and being watched by the movie...
Anyway. I love you all! I'm excited that I get to be the guinea pig child and try everything out first and be mediocre at it so that my siblings can then go out and tear it up! They're going to be the best missionaires! I feel like the best way to be a missionary is to just be ridiculously and constantly happy, and then people just come up to you and go, what's your secret, And then you tell them, and then they want it too! Nobody wants what a sad missionary is offering. (There's your missionary wisdom, Jaime) So thanks to all of you who have been happy missionaries for me my whole life long! You make me giddy! And I'm stoked to see you all in person so I can hug you and be excited and hear about your exciting lives.
Have such a good week! See you next year!
Haha, good thing that joke NEVER EVER gets old.
LOVE YOU!
Soeur Larsen.
The best ever.

No comments: