I have so much to
say this week! Unfortunately I have NO time and I also have to email my mission
president. I wish I could just send you what I'm going to say to him cuz it's
AWESOME, but unfortunately it will be in French. And I'm afraid to send it to
you and have you Google translate it and realize I'm terrible at writing in
French! Haha.
Aaah! So good!
This week's highlights:
Our toilet has been clogged ALL
WEEK. We haven't been able to use it since Wednesday. We had ward members come
over to look at it and they poured straight-up acid down it and it was still
clogged. So we have to call a plumber today. Yesterday we spent the night at a
member's house, which was fun. We'll be there tonight too.
We had zone conference this week
with Elder Kopischke, president of the Europe area, and it was the best thing
of my entire life! I laughed, I cried, I had a massive headache at the end.
Zone Conferences are always like spiritual firehoses to the face.
Result of the conference: We felt
that the branch's goal for baptisms by the end of the year should be 20. The
previous branch goal was 3 for the whole year. When we told our branch
president, he looked at us strangely. And then made us repeat ourselves. But
then he processed it and another ward missionary bore her testimony about our
calling and authority as missionaries and it made me cry and then the branch
president had us share the goal and the plan that we'd made with the Priesthood
and then with the whole ward during sacrament meeting. There were tears all
around.
I feel like I should stop telling
people about this goal...
Kevin and Alexandra and Kyllian came
to church! Hallelujah! Kyllian is 6 and he loved it. Me and him are tight
like unto a dish.
An old man told me I was crazy when
we ported his door and then started yelling at us when he saw that we just
moved on to the next door.
I have to go now! Some ward members
are taking us to see a castle! Finally!
LOVE YOU!!!
Bye!
- Me
No comments:
Post a Comment