CHAOS [key-os]. Noun.
any confused, disorderly mass; the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
ZION [zahy-uhn]. Noun.
A religious or spiritual center; heaven as the final gathering place of true believers.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Dying to get away
My roommate is going to Cancun with her family this summer.I'm hoping I can talk them into adopting me by then.
Me too. I just wanna go somewhere, anywhere. I think it's a good thing, it means we're growing up or something. So nice seeing you tonight! We should do amazing stuff soon. Happy Sunday! -Rebekah
3 comments:
Me too. I just wanna go somewhere, anywhere. I think it's a good thing, it means we're growing up or something. So nice seeing you tonight! We should do amazing stuff soon. Happy Sunday!
-Rebekah
psh. whatever.
that place looks ugly.
I'm going to have to go with Camille on this one.
Post a Comment