Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ah, Spring

My head feels thick and fuzzy. My nose has been running freely since yesterday. My nose is red and raw from wiping it. I have a fever. I have a sore throat. I can't taste the cookie I'm eating, so it's completely useless sugar. Also eating isn't really a good idea because I can't breathe through my nose so if my other airway is busy, I can't breathe at all. I have a sexy smoker voice. Coupled with the thick stuffy nose voice, I sound absolutely adorable. I just want to curl up and sleep.

On the plus side, it's Spring!! The sun is shining and I don't need a jacket and people are sitting in pairs on every available spot of grass on campus. As long as the sun keeps shining, it doesn't matter whatever else is going on. Just cross your fingers that it doesn't snow again.

Oh, I almost forgot. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: