Saturday, March 14, 2009

I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you...

You all scoffed at me when I put my random wedding plans on here, and really I guess I deserved it. It sounded so fun when I started, but after spending 3 ish hours at work trying in vain to find pictures of what I wanted, the fun died. A rather lonesome death. And considering that I'm not even dating anyone seriously, and that my life plan has me getting married in about 3-4 years, it was pretty pointless.
But then I saw this and fell in love. So go ahead and mock me, I have found my wedding bouquet.
That's one less thing to plan in 4 years. My future self will thank me :)



(Photos courtesy of Captured by Mikki.)
Please don't sue me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Your future self WILL thank you.

Anonymous said...

CHELS!!! This bouquet is not only beautiful, but guess what? The girl in these wedding photos is my good friend Alyssa! I know her from Spanish Fork! how did you get her photos? haha that was funny when i saw these