I need a cool theme song.
So next time I'm on a first date and someone asks me,
"If you had a theme song, what would it be?"
I will have an answer ready for them.
And not a hypothetical answer either.
Any suggestions?
Previous theme songs include:
I Feel Pretty--from West Side Story
Love Me, but Don't Show Me--Everclean
Heartbreaker--Matt Wertz
The person with the best suggestion wins a candy bar, the size of which will be in proportion of the coolness of the suggestions. Ready go.
So next time I'm on a first date and someone asks me,
"If you had a theme song, what would it be?"
I will have an answer ready for them.
And not a hypothetical answer either.
Any suggestions?
Previous theme songs include:
I Feel Pretty--from West Side Story
Love Me, but Don't Show Me--Everclean
Heartbreaker--Matt Wertz
The person with the best suggestion wins a candy bar, the size of which will be in proportion of the coolness of the suggestions. Ready go.

2 comments:
Goodnight and Go by Imogen Heap. Great song and perfect for your stalker lifestyle. Heh heh heh.
Now give me candy.
I'm gonna have to say "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." You like having fun...
Post a Comment