Monday, March 23, 2009

Time for a Haircut

This, below, is my hair's current length. I just looks so blah!
It's time for a trim anyway, so I was thinking about different hairstyles

I just loved this chick's hair
(Alexis Lopez, from American Idol)
I should rebel and get blue streaks...


My hair is naturally wavy, is there a way to make it curl like this?

I was thinking maybe just cutting it shorter again
I need it to be low-maintenance



Any opinions?
Should I just trim it?
Should I add color?
Should I chop it all off again?

I need input quickly, I'm getting antsy for a change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every one of those cuts is cute! but not so sure about the blue streaks...hmmm.
I have 2 colors right now and I'm loving that. Different.

gigi said...

Do not color it! Do not cut it! Stay strong! In a couple of weeks you'll be glad you didn't.
Get a trim and maybe some bangs. You'll regret it if you chop it off, trust me!

Courtney said...

I like the last pic best! I think that would look way cute on you.