Sometimes I paint things when people ask me to, and then I feel fulfilled. And even though most of the time they're not that cool, I still think, in the back of my mind,
Take that, Graphic Design department.
This is my dad in his spiffy new office (ok not that new, I think we painted it over Christmas break).
Take that, Graphic Design department.
This is my dad in his spiffy new office (ok not that new, I think we painted it over Christmas break).
This is the spiffy logo I painted on the wall
Freehand, I might add. See the beautiful straight, clean lines?
It looks crooked in this picture
I really hope it's not.
This is a view of our totally awesome living room now that I finally finished the painting I started.... 2 years ago?
Ta da! The colors look horrible in this picture, but you get the general idea.
It looks way cool with our red couch and lime green bench
and I think it just looks cool because it's so big.
Anyone else want a really huge painting?
I will totally do one for you.
1 comment:
hello! this is why I signed up for your pay it forward. . . I would like to house any of your paintings that currently need a home. I'll pay for shipping!
Post a Comment