I want to go longboarding again.
I went once before and didn't suck as much as I thought I would, and it was a lot of fun
And I've been practicing my guitar, and can play a whole song
I promised Addison I'd have at least one song learned when he got back from his mission
so my integrity is still safe
haha
I feel like longboarding and playing the guitar go together. Along with vegetarianism.
I play the guitar (a loose interpretation of the word "play"), I like longboarding, I'm trying to be somewhat of a vegetarian, my preferred art style is paint throwing, I like sarcastic t-shirts, my favorite musical groups are Vocal Point and the Irish Tenors, I apparently enjoy telemarketing, I love books by Malcolm Gladwell, I don't mind driving for hours and hours, old people make me nervous, I like the smell of skunks, I hate the smell of my dog, I'm lactose intolerant and addicted to ice cream. I like going running and jumping hurdles, I think I would like to live in New York City, I love singing the music from Les Miserables, I don't like seafood. I've tried to define myself in one word and I can't, I don't understand every nook and cranny of myself and I've known me for 19 years, 8 months, and 4 days.
Stereotype me, I dare you.
No comments:
Post a Comment