Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ode to Threadless


I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl.

Sometimes I aspire to something more fashionista-y, but it just cannot be denied

At heart, I just love t-shirts and jeans best

I feel most comfortable in them


I can do basically all my favorite things in them

I can feel cute

I can hang out with the girls

I can flirt with the guys

I can put on some old ones and paint

I can feel confident

I can get down in the dirt and pull weeds

Nothing like getting dirty in an old t-shirt and jeans

and knowing that you're really doing something with your life

Really earning those grass stains

Nothing like loving life in a new t-shirt and jeans


However, it is sometimes hard to find the right fitting t-shirt

Lots of t-shirts are short and boxy

and lots are too long and clingy

I need a happy medium

and I like shirts with funny things on them

and I like cheap shirts


I have found my soulmate. My t-shirt soulmate, that is.


These shirts cost me $5

They say funny things

They fit PERFECTLY


And now I feel beautiful and confident and ready to take on these last 3 weeks of school.

Look out world, t-shirt and jeans girl is here with a vengeance.

No comments: