Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Explanation

Steve pointed out that the comments elicited by the previous post were really unfair to the person who said it. He said it jokingly, and I just thought it was too good a comment not to share.
The situation was like this:

I was hanging out with guys who were members of the ward Ben and I were members of when we were dating. They, for unknown reasons, like to keep bringing up the fact that I broke his heart, and like coming up with different descriptive words for what exactly I did to him.
Favorites are: I stomped on his heart, kicked it across the floor, pretended to love him and then stabbed it...you get the idea. This was the topic of choice on this particular evening, and after hearing the story one member of the group made the homosexual comment.

So no, he isn't stupid, no I shouldn't punch him, no I won't stop speaking to him, I just wanted to share the comment and get a little backup to support my righteous indignance.

Sorry dude.

No comments: