Thursday, April 16, 2009

Make up your mind already!

Last week, I wore shorts once and flip flops everyday.
Yesterday, April 15th, I left for school with flip flops on my feet as a light rain fell.
By 3:30, I was leaving campus and was trudging through several inches of snow.
I'm lucky my toes didn't fall off.
By midnight last night, there was a good 6 inches of snow on the ground
Good thing I never took my snow tires off my car
The snow continued through the night
Now today, April 16th, at 4 in the afternoon, the sun is shining and the snow is melted away.
It's 50 degrees outside.

Make up your mind already!

Yesterday I came up with a few reasons the snow was good:
It's conducive to studying. All I want to do is hole up with a book.
It's tricking my brain into thinking it's January--thus when I start summer break in Cali in two weeks, it will feel like I just fast-forwarded four months!
That's a dream come true right there.
And that's about all I got.
It better leave soon.

No comments: