This is Jaime, she's 18!
She's probably my best friend in the whole wide world
She's the best kind of friend you can have
The best sister, too
She's probably my best friend in the whole wide world
She's the best kind of friend you can have
The best sister, too
She's a good listener...many a night I would come bounding in just full of stories and she would kindly close her book of mormon and listen and laugh at all the right partsShe's goofy
Oh man alive is she goofy :)
And she's beautiful
Inside and out
It's her amazing overachieving insides that make her outsides so beautiful
She's just the kind of person you look at know you can trust
And you just want to be her friend
My goal in life is to make her proud of me
She made 2nd chair in All-State Band without ever seeing the music beforehand
She's the best flute player in the state of Utah
She's basically famous
And man, has she earned it
She's probably one of the hardest working, most driven people I know
I think she's gonna be like my mom when she grows up
Which is saying something
Which is saying something
She seems to be good at everything she triesI remember after only a few months of swim team she was catching up to me
(So I was grateful when she quit while I still had my dignity)

But I don't think she'll really ever know exactly how great she is
Or what an example she is to me
and to others
She just is one of those people that others look up to
She has a kind of light

She's a daredevil...who would've thought?
She's braver than me
Although she can be afraid of the most random things...
(ahem, pizza, anyone?)
She's my sister and my very best friend and I'm lucky to have known her for 18 years :)I'm excited to see what the next 18 years bring...
If she has anything to say about it,
in 18 years she'll be a surgeon
and a return missionary
and still be single
(but betrothed to a Stripling Warrior she'll meet in the next life :)





4 comments:
AMEN Sista!
I second everything you said, only I don't get to actually call her my sister. Although... I love to think of her that way.
Love you Jamie!!!
Jaime CANNOT be 18!!!!! That just blew my mind. Happy Birthday Jaime(pronounced in spanish)
That made me cry.
I laughed so hard and totally agree! And the pizza...oh the pizza...hahaha!
Post a Comment