Thursday, April 9, 2009

Life in Pictures

This is what I feel like:
Papers finished last night: 2
Total number of pages: 20
Assignments left in the semester: 0

This is what I had for breakfast:

This, for unexplainable reasons, is what I am listening to:

Life is good because
This is what I'll be going to see in a few hours:

In a little over a week, I hope to be here:

And then Gramps and I

Will hopefully be heading here for the summer:

Which will hopefully include a whole lot of this:
So there you have it.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What? You're leaving for the whole summer? And HOW DID YOU GET TIX TO WICKED???? I tried so hard. And I am definitely SO SO jealous!!

Chels said...

We got them like in August or something...one of my dad's really good friends is in the orchestra and he hooked us up. At least I think that is the story. Anyway, I'M GOING!! And after today I can die fulfilled. Haha

Diane Owen said...

That is so not fair! How come you didn't hook me up with Wicked tickets too? Why Bakersfield? Why are you leaving me? Where are you going? I need a little more detail. Nice pictures though.

Courtney said...

I can relate to the first picture!! I can't wait for the semester to be over!!!!!!

BrittanyB said...

You will LOVE it!! wicked makes me happy ;) And just so you know, the beaches in Cal are not nearly as pretty as the one in that picture ;)