1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In this exact same spot on the couch. I'm living the easy life.
2. Who are you in love with?
My future husband. He's pretty much amazing.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Nope, I can't say that I have. I was usually too busy drawing rainbows with them.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
I'm surrounded by piles of laundry. So yes.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
April 3rd, when Chantel and I took Jaime to get her ears pierced for her birthday.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope. It's much too warm for socks.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yeah baby! According to Grandpa, it's worth $6,000. I feel so rich right now.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Wow, I think the last time was a few weeks ago, when I visited Matt in Salt Lake. I need to get out more.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope. I've watched plenty though. I can feel my brain vegetizing...
10. Are you hot?
Guys whistle at me all the time as I walk by. And send me flowers. And propose to me. So does that mean yes? I think so.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Salt water, I had to swish out my mouth. It was great.
12. What are you wearing right now?
My big pirate t-shirt and pajama pants. So very attractive. But comfy.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I totally wash the car, it's so fun. I'd put it on my top 50 favorite things to do list.
14. Last food that you ate?
Ice cream! I swear I've eaten a whole carton already. And the wonderful part is, I don't even feel guilty :)
15. Where were you last week at this time?
It was reading day on campus...I was probably in a study group.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope. I've shown admirable self-restraint :)
17. When is the last time you ran?
Tuesday night! Aubrey and I ran/jogged/walked around the temple.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I watched some basketball game on monday at our fhe pizza party...the Bulls against Cleveland or somebody. I don't even know. So does that count as watching?
19. What is your favorite animal?
Blue bottomed baboons. They are so funnylooking, I feel like we understand each other.
20. Your dream vacation?
Anywhere in the outdoors where my friends and family are nearby. Preferably on a beach or in the mountains.
21. Last person's house you were in?
Besides my own? Steve's
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my toe once, and my whole family called me Hop-Along.
23. Have you been in love?
With life? yes. With a boy? nope.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Asher! I just wrote her and I can't wait to see her again in less than a month!
25. Last play you saw?
Wicked! Oh my lands it was amazing.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Haha! Oh my, I wish I knew.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
I'll most likely still be chillin on the couch, still watching movies, and still eating mushy foods. And hopefully be turning away adoring visitors in hordes, because I don't want them to see my fat cheeks.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Dude, nobody even uses MySpace anymore. Last person I wrote on facebook I think was my visiting teacher.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Running away to Bakersfield California. Does that count as a trip?
30. Ever go to camp?
Duh. It was only the best week of every summer.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yup. All 4 years of high school. That ended swiftly enough in college though.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
I think if I knew anything about the future I think I would somehow screw it up. It's better not knowing.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope. I've been on the couch for two days, so as much as I may need it, I'm not wearing any.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Due, no, but I'm sure I'll be paying him a visit sometime this year. Those things tend to come up.
35. Where is your best friend?
One of them is in Bulgaria, one I think is at school, one's in Idaho, and one is I don't know where but I was just chatting with her.
36. How is your best friend?
As far as I know they're all doing well...going about their busy lives.
37. Do you have a tan?
I wish. Just wait...
38. What are you listening to right now?
The washer and dryer, and Enchanted
39. Do you collect anything?
Letters and cards and notes and books
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't know
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
In the whole 5 months I've had my license, I haven't been pulled over once. Go me!
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yeah, I like drinking straight out of the bottle better though. Especially those tall, old-fashioned ones.
43. What does your last text message say?
The last one I received is from Chris, it says "4 work. I deal with all out of facility dnctors visits." Bet you wish you were a part of this conversation, huh?
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yeah, but not so hot that it hides all the other flavors. In general I like spicy stuff.
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning. Don't worry, I haven't completely let myself go.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, I'm all caught up on my laundry, I did it as I was moving out.
47. What is your heritage?
What's your tribe? haha. Um my family's mostly from England and Scotland, I think.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so.
49. Are you rich?
In blessings, yeah. Otherwise...are you kidding me?! I'm basically penniless.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I was drugged and dead asleep.
1 comment:
The answer to 48 is yes! Silly Chelsie.
I want to see your face. Heh heh
Post a Comment