
Yesterday I saw this movie. Not gonna lie, I loved it. I thought it was hilarious.
And at the same time, I found it mildly horrifying.
Because so much of it seemed so true.
And I'm pretty sure I've done every one of the stupid things the girls in the movie did.
To a lesser extent, of course.
And I'm pretty positive I've never been in love with a married man.
Absolutely positive.
So yeah, I recommend it for a laugh. And it was funny sitting next to a guy and getting his running commentary on it. Very enlightening.
And at the same time, I found it mildly horrifying.
Because so much of it seemed so true.
And I'm pretty sure I've done every one of the stupid things the girls in the movie did.
To a lesser extent, of course.
And I'm pretty positive I've never been in love with a married man.
Absolutely positive.
So yeah, I recommend it for a laugh. And it was funny sitting next to a guy and getting his running commentary on it. Very enlightening.
For my next random thought:

This morning felt like a new beginning, I'm not sure why.
I woke up at 6, without an alarm, which basically never happens.
I read scriptures with the fam, which I haven't done in ages
I went running
I started reading a new book
And I felt like making good on my decision to eat mostly fruits and vegetables
so I picked up a nice juicy apple
and as I anticipated the first crispy bite, I remembered
That I still can't open my mouth very big.
And I can't really chew.
So what better solution than to blend both my fruits and my vegetables together in our wonderful Blendtec, and to down the brownish fluid in a couple of healthy gulps?
Gack, anyone?
Today's gonna be a good day.
2 comments:
I've had a crush on a married man before, but it wasn't an actual crush-he was just cool. I want to see that movie-would you be up to seeing it again?
People aren't supposed to drink their food. That's all I have to say.
I loved seeing you on your porch as I drove to and from school today. I hope I didn't creep you out by honking at you both times.
I'm thankful you clarified that you never felt in love with a married man! As I started to read you post, I was getting a little concerned! As for the fruit and veggies, it looked pretty good!
Post a Comment