Friday, April 10, 2009

Evidence

The other day I posted a comment that boys are stupid. Maggie said I was bitter, which was true. But I now have evidence. This comment was directed to me:

"Girls like you are the reason there are so many homosexuals in the world."

Ouch?
Back me up, here.

8 comments:

Diane Owen said...

OUCH! Seriously. You should punch whoever said that.

BrittanyB said...

you really should have punched that guy. . . or kneed him somewhere.

Ashley said...

UHhhhh, seriously? Was this a child?

gigi said...

Yeah, you should have punched him and you should STOP TALKING TO HIM! Seriously, Chelsie, I don't know why you let people walk all over you and then keep talking to them like nothing happened. Stop it now.
While that statement is both the rudest, the dumbest and most incorrect thing I've ever heard I do not retract my statement that your bitter was showing. Because while that boy is an imbecile and I'm still confused why you ever became friends with him, you can't just say you hate the entire male population of the world. Because there are some good ones out there. I'm sure.

gigi said...

Haha. I said both and then listed three things. I'm smart.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isabelle Wright said...

Everyone's just taking this all very negatively. Homosexuals are not always men, you know. What if the sayer of the comment was female? Then it would be pretty dang flattering.

That's what I think.

Chels said...

Hahahaha! Oh Isabelle I love you so.